Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Color me pink!

Usually when I get quoted, it is by my children and words I try really hard NOT to say in public (but just ask my boss, that doesn't always happen). I'd blame my mom, who can make a sailor run and hide, but quite honestly, it's both that and working in "male" jobs most of my life. Believe me, I've been privy to both women's locker room talk, and men's; women will win every time with subject and description, men win with feeling.

Back to the original train of thought...

Margaret of Life, needlework, and everything was reading my blog and liked what I had to say about using my stash.
It makes me all giddy inside that there are people out there who read this blog. This blog originally started as a way for me to blow off steam when I got upset at work, and is evolving into more conversations with others. It's kinda cool!


Oh, and Sharon, about my need for a stitch book...
It more my need for books than anything else. I've seen your new bookshelves (lovely by the way, I'm jealous). After 8 years of marriage, my house is still decorated as bookcase eclectic. And we won't mention the dozen or more Rubbermaid bins of books stored in the garage.


Like Margaret, I've been inspired by Christine's (Lady Jane's Journal) Chevron pyramid. I have an idea forming in conjunction with this week's stitch. Let's see if I can get it at least down on paper this week.

Wow, me drawing. Any weird phenomena occurring?

1 comment:

Meari said...

I have boxes of books in my basement, Lisa. What I'm going to do with them, I have NO idea!