Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pictures Pictures Pictures

I finally got around to cleaning out my tote, so here is the picture of "Snowcones" by Carla Acosta from Michaels.com. It is with DMC floss on 14c White Aida. It took approx. 70 hours to complete.
Image hosted by Webshots.com

I have also finished stitching my nametag for the PALS Fall Fling. I adapted the patterns from "Prayer Pocket" by Yvonne Reitsma and lettering from "Good Freinds Nametag" by Yvonne Reitsma and Thea Dueck, both patterns available from The Victoria Sampler. It was done on 28c Coffe Jobelan, with the recommended DMC threads. I did the lettering with DMC Rayon 30798, and used MH 40123for the center of the blue flowers. 7 hours to complete.
Image hosted by Webshots.com

Thank you everyone who help pick the fabric for this!

No comments: