Monday, September 11, 2006

A finish and an update. Happy anniversary!

Rough week for me; bad case of insomnia all week.

But I finished a Round Robin for the Bakers Dozen. Its a huck towel. I picked "Spring Fever" because the bees were just calling to me.

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by libhita

So it is packed up and ready to be shipped off to it's next stop.

And I also made progress on "Tanager with Tulips". I'm really hoping to start on the backstitching this week on this.
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by libhita

Yesterday was my 8th anniversary. We had fun yesterday, very laid back. The day started out with some "fun". Well fun for me and hubby; the 4 year old walking in didn't think so. I swear, one of us will remember to lock the door one of these days. Later we had a late lunch and went to the movies. We saw "Pirates of the Caribbean: Deadman's Chest". I liked it. From all the new plot twists, I'm really anxious to see how it gets wrapped up.

Today is my brother's wedding anniversary. My love to the two off them and their 3 children, especially since they are separated from each other for the next 4 months.

1 comment:

Meari said...

Happy Anniversary. Glad you enjoyed your day together. Congrats on your finish, too.