Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bloody Hell I Need a Vacation!

I'd say this is the first time this week I've gotten to breathe, but I can't, because I haven't. I shouldn't be typing right now. My carpel tunnel is flairing badly in both hands this week, and the right hand is even worse, because the muscles in my forearm are spasiming intermittantly. As a result, not getting much stitching done. Which, of course, feeds the stressometer. I stitch for stress relief and when I don't get to stitch for at least 1 hour every day, I get......cranky? I guess that is the most polite way of putting it. Geez, not even the gym is helping. Maybe I'll try taking the bow and arrows out to Granny's this weekend and seeing if shooting up a target doen't help.

2 weeks 5 days until I'm on a plane to Myrtle Beach, sans family.

No comments: