Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Work, work, work...and a "little" bit of music

Contract negotiations and infrastructure re-orgs has left me little time for me. What time I do have is spent offline stitching, reading, and getting the Kindergartner into his new routine.
Oh yes, and lots of music.
Music always seems to be the one constant. Even when I have a rip-roaring migraine, a little bit of background noise can help me get the focus off the pain. And my musical taste range from classical to death metal. My favorite band of all time is Def Leppard. Not one that most people would chose, I know, but I love how their music has grown with them. (Or have they grown with their music?)
Now for a musical interlude...
Here is Avenged Sevenfold with their new single "Almost Easy" from the upcoming self-titled album (release date 10/30/07).



I have to say, I'm a sucker for anyone who can work an evil laugh into their song.

What is your favorite singer or band? And why?

No comments: