Michele tagged me. First time too!
The rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write in their blog of 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
Here's my 6 Weird things:
- Before the age of 2, I had a blood clot, anyrism and extra vein removed from my left leg. And then when I was 13, I had a tumor removed from the same spot.
- I've had to have over 2000 stitches on my face, 1500 before the age of 3. In 3 different spots, and you can't see the scars unless I point them out.
- I hate shaving my legs. In fact they are probably only shaved a total of 2 months (not consecutive) out of the year. It wasn't hard finding guys who didn't care about it too.
- I don't remember my childhood. I have some vague recollections before age 12, but very, very few clear memories.
- I was clinically depressed from age 4 to 20. (yes this does explain the no memories)
- I like potato chips with cottage cheese. You scoop up the cottage cheese like a dip with the chip. I got this from my mom. No idea where she picked it up from.
Did I over share?
Hmmm....who to tag....
I think it will be the last 6 people who left comments, minus the one who tagged me.