Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Myrtle Beach Day 2

A weatherman just call yesterday’s rain in Texas “a low system merging with juicy tropical air”. Juicy?!?

ROFLMAO

It looks like Texas autumn weather reached SC overnight, but it’s just overcast today with the occasional sprinkle. I had a good nights sleep, and am a little sore from the plane ride. It’s a good thing my husband was not with me last night. After being cramped up in a chair half the day, I sprawled across the bed last night. I’m getting really excited about meeting everyone. I hope to track them down this afternoon.

Weather channel is reporting a lot of plane delays today. I’m glad I got tickets for yesterday.

Met Amy of Down Sunshine Lane and several other women. Great bunch of ladies! Helped setup the stash room. Here is what I have gotten so far:
Image hosted by Webshots.com Image hosted by Webshots.com

I saw a couple other things that I might like, but I’ll wait until later in the week when more people have added to it.

No comments: