Otto says, "This week's questions all come from fellow participants and it pretty much completes all the suggestions I've received so far. Feel free to continue to offer your suggestions. I appreciate your support and your participation! Have a great week!:
1. From ch'i:If you could only read one blog every day- which one blog would be on your daily list?
Ooo a somewhat hard one as I like to read several peoples. But I guess the one I do look forward to is Woozle Madness. I love the way her mind works. Probably because it's much like mine. I just don't express it here.
2. From kat:What do you do to de-stress from a hectic day?
I cross stitch.
3. From paxil princess:What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear in the winter?
Anything warm. I reall don't like the cold so I'll wear anything to stay warm.
4. From sherle:Do you prefer discussing problems with a sibling, a parent, a significant other, a psychologist, or a total stranger?
Any problems I have I talk with my husband about. Not because I have to, but because he's got the best head on his sholders compared to anybody else I know. My first question to all psychologist and psychiatrist puts them off, so I never talk with them.
5. From trista:How long have you been blogging?
6. From lisa e:Which side of the bed?
It's my question!
I sleep on the right side of the bed, unless we sleep someplace other than our room (like a hotel room, or in a tent). Then I sleep furthest from the door. It's a protection thing.
7. From elton:How often do you pig out when you eat?
Less than hardly ever.
8. From karen:Do you watch the space shuttle launches?
I haven't watched a space shuttle launch since The Challenger launch in 1986. I take those things too personal.
9. From dawn:What's your favorite leisure-time activity?
Cross stitching and reading
10. From sherle:When is the last time you said, 'I love you' and to whom? What about hugs? Who is the last person you hugged?
Last time I said "I love you" was this morning. I said it to everyone who was awake when I left for work. And the last person I hugged was hubby, last night. It lead to "other things"; that was my plan.