Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday Madness November 20

Fill in the blank time!! Have fun and have a fabulous week!! =)

1. In order to protect my computer from viruses, I use Norton AntiVirus.
2. I also use SpyBot for protection from spyware.
3. I don't spend nearly enough time exercising.
4. The first person I usually talk to in the morning is my husband.
5. It takes me about 20 minutes to get ready in the morning.
6. I keep all my appointments in/on Outlook, Palm Pilot, and a Calender.
7. It takes me about 10 minutes to fall asleep at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your Monday Madness this week. I also don't spend enough time exercising. I used to keep my appointments on my old Palm IIIc but it crashed. I still have to bring it to the service center. For now, I just put impt dates on my phone.

Take care,
Rach