Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday Madness 9/25/06

1. From jstar: Holiday in Europe or Asia? Europe. Hubby wants to head to Norway, Scandinavia, and Germany. I want to head to Scotland, Ireland, France.

2. From sherle: How do you try to change a behavior pattern you don't like about yourself... whether it's chewing fingernails, overeating, smoking, or picking your nose? I make a concious decision to do it and start. If I fall back into bad habits, then I don't beat myself up and keep going. Changing my eating habit this year is my latest accomplishment.

3. From tricia: Have you ever successfully completed a Sudoku puzzle? What is Sudoku? I ended up asking my daughter what is was yesterday at the bookstore. I will probably never even start one of those.

4. From caylynn: What website do you visit the most often? Unfortunatly, I think Yahoo.

5. From michael morgan: What was your favorite thing about high school or college? I met my best friend in high school.

No comments: