- My stitching To-Do list - this will make it a little easier tracking down the freebie patterns I really want.
- A pattern catalog of all the cross stitch magazines I have (this was the big one I was dreading recreating), now I just have to add the magazine itself into the stash software.
- List of everything on my Stash to Go Blog (along with the list of everyone who has bought from me).
- My resume - I even have the latest copy of it, so I won't have to track down my old, not updated for 5 years, hard copy, which is somewhere in the house...I think?
- Some web links - unfortunately no cross stitch links, but I think i have most of those memorized anyway (GRIN)
As for The Gift of Stitching, it turns out I had not moved this year's issues from my work computer to my home yet, so yeah! Also Kristen has contacted me about replacing the ones I have lost (2006 and 2007) at a discount. Kristen, consider yourself hugged...like a bear.
All the critical software is loaded, bills have been payed, and I will load miscellaneous software as I need it, so I am up and running 75%.
Thank you everyone for you well wishes!!