Thursday, March 20, 2008

Is it Spring yet?

Wahoo!! I've been working some serious overtime lately and am ready for a vacation. Which I start at 3:30 today! Of course, now is the perfect time to get sick (I've been fighting my throat hurting the past couple of days). I don't plan on heading anywhere except from my bed to the couch, with a couple of pit stops for necessities. Updating my WIP on the sidebar too. It seems I'm a little behind on updates.

In all this extra work I've been doing, I finally got the rest of my Stash-To-Go cataloged and posted (http://ets-stash.blogspot.com/). Well almost all of it. There's still a few things that got stored someplace I can find (in other words, I put it someplace safe and now can not figure out where...I really need some decent sleep), but those will go up as I find them.

So head over and find something you have to have.

You know you want NEED to add to your stash!

2 comments:

Meari said...

Technically it's Spring! LOL It's 50F here today, tomorrow they're calling for 3-6" of SNOW!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Have a good vacation!