Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A little here...a little there.

I've just realized that it's been a couple weeks since I posted any stiching updates. I finished the piece for GhostStitchers:
Image hosted by Webshots.com
I love how the Hungarian flame stitch turned out.

I also finished the tree ornament from M-Designs "Christmas Duo". This was one of the classes taught at the 2006 PALS Fall Fling. On 32ct linen in Moonglow from Picture This Plus with JAR Designs thread.
Image hosted by Webshots.com

And here are the pieces I've made progress on.

"The Enchanter"
Image hosted by Webshots.com

And from the JCS 10th Anniversary Collection:
"Sadie Snowflake"- This is a color conversion from the original colors. My son picked these out.
Image hosted by Webshots.com
"Snow Kitty"
Image hosted by Webshots.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice work. Just in time for Christmas.

Take care,
Rach

Meari said...

Love the ornie! Making good progress on your WIPs.