Sunday, July 16, 2006

And so it began...Again?

Not even lunch time and I'm having a rough day. I'm sure it would be better if it didn't feel like yesterday's migraine was trying to make a come back.

I did get my mother's birthday present done a couple weeks ago. Now I just need to find a frame for it, or a framer (anyone know any good one's in Houston?). My mom is simple when it comes to framing embroidery. She just wants a simple frame around it, not mats, no fuss, no muss.



This is Mom's present. It's "Faerie Godmother" from American School of Needlework's "Faeries: 6 Magical Designs" by Barbara Baatz. When I first saw the face, it reminded me of my mom, when I (and she) was younger. She loves children, and will probably never have enough grandchildren, not from her lack of asking her children for them. At least I'm not the only child being asked to provide them anymore. :P

No comments: