Thursday, January 25, 2007

SBQ - Favorite Fabric


Today’s SBQ was suggested by Danielle and is:

What company produces your favorite hand-dyed fabric? Are there any companies whose hand-dyed fabric you do not like? If so, why?

I am not a person of "absolute favorites". I love trying new thing and tend to keep an open mind. That being said, I don't have a whole lot of hand dyed fabrics, as I tend to buy what I need instead of stashing. (I know. What kind of enthusist does that make me ?) The ones I have tried are Silkweaver and Picture This Plus and like them both. I belonged to the SOTM club at Silkweaver (when they used to have it) and the PTP fabic was given to me as part of the kit of a class I took from M-Designs last October.
I also like Enchanted Fabrics. I don't have any of her fabrics, but I like them. I'm not sure if it's because of the colors she has, or because the owner is nice.

No comments: